Updated: December 20, 2022
* By using this site you acknowledge that you are over the age of
18 or that you will use this site under the supervision of a parent or
person responsible for you who agrees to this contract.
* You acknowledge that you are using the site as is and that you will not hold American-Rails.com responsible from any damages resulting from the use of this site including errors, content, viruses, failure of the site to operate, third party links and from any American-Rails.com services, its sponsors, affiliates and partner sites.
* You acknowledge that this site is permitted to be used only for lawful purposes.
* Please be courteous, all the material on this site is copyrighted. All text, photos, videos, graphics, and sound are the property of either American-Rails.com or individuals/organizations. All the content on this site is protected under the United States copyright laws. You agree by using this site not to modify, display, create works derived from this site, download to copy, and use for commercial use or publish or transmit. If you would like to use material from the site you must obtain written consent from American-Rails.com.
* You acknowledge that any material posted through this site is yours and does not infringe on the copyrights of others.
* You acknowledge not to post any material that is considered offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexual or pornographic in nature, obscene, profane or that would encourage conduct that would be considered unlawful or that may give rise to civil liability.
* You acknowledge not to post any solicitations or advertising, promotion of any type to any of American-Rails.com’s sponsors listed on the site in order to inform its users or sponsors of your services for commercial purposes that may be considered competitive with the site. You must get its written approval prior to any type of solicitation.
* You acknowledge that any links provided on this site are not associated with American-Rails.com and that it is not responsible for their content and that it does not endorse or is affiliated with such links. You also understand that these links including their affiliates and sponsors are not affiliated with American-Rails.com.
* If you make a purchase through this site (i.e., through the links to reach Amazon.com) you acknowledge that you are providing truthful information and that you agree to what you are purchasing.
* You agree to not copy any materials on this site, you agree not to reverse engineer or break into this site and you agree not to use the website materials presented, products or services to violate the law.
* Please understand that American-Rails.com cannot and does not control the content of advertisements presented, and likewise is not associated with them. As such, American-Rails.com cannot be held responsible for any claims these advertisements present.
* You acknowledge to follow instructions on this site.
* You acknowledge not to restrict or inhibit anyone from using the site.
* You acknowledge to indemnify American-Rails.com for any claims resulting from using this site. You agree to defend and hold American-Rails.com harmless, its partner sites, affiliates, sponsors, photographers, content writers, and owner of any claims, demands, liabilities, costs, damages, losses and expenses which include attorney's fees arising from the use of this site.
* You agree not to post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worms, time bombs, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component to the site or its software.
* In the case that you are given written permission to use American-Rails.com’s material you agree not to change, publish, redistribute or display a copyright notice besides American-Rails.com’s. You agree that permission to use its content does not grant ownership of the copyrighted material.
* In the case that liability arises from any damage resulting from infringement of copyrights, or any harm to others resulting from your submission you grant American-Rails.com the royalty free, perpetual, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce and modify, publish, translate and display in our site. Your submission grants American-Rails.com the right to allow all users to access and view or use material for their personal noncommercial use.
* American-Rails.com reserves the right to make any changes on these terms and conditions of use. In the event of any changes, modifications or deletions it shall become effective immediately upon posting on this site, by electronic / conventional mail or by any other means. By your use of this site you agree to abide and accept such changes, modifications or deletions.
Mar 28, 23 09:01 PM
Mar 28, 23 08:16 PM
Mar 28, 23 06:39 PM
Mar 28, 23 06:29 PM
Mar 28, 23 01:47 PM
Wes Barris's SteamLocomotive.com is simply the best web resource on the study of steam locomotives.
It is difficult to truly articulate just how much material can be found at this website.
It is quite staggering and a must visit!